The Wool Wolf Webcomic Collective is a collective of webcomics created by a very diverse range of individuals. Wool Wolf is a Queer- and Black-owned community with creators ranging from people of color and people on the LGBTQIA+ spectrum. We believe in fostering creativity as a community among other likeminded individuals and interacting with our fanbases.


Wool Wolf is looking for currently operating webcomics existing on their own domains (not solely hosted on Tapas, Webtoons, etc.). Sites may be hosted on ComicFury, but are required to have their own domains. We are not looking for webcomics that have not yet begun and we require at least 50-60 pages worth of content for us to consider acceptance into the collective.


The benefits of joining Wool Wolf are:

• representation of your comic merchandise at conventions and events, with creators receiving 95% of any sales. The remaining 5% goes towards the growth of WW (booking events, purchasing marketing materials, site costs, etc).

• promotion of your comic(s) and your other artistic ventures

• being involved with a community willing to help each other and in general, having fun!


Aside from sales at conventions, Wool Wolf is not a paying collective and focuses mainly on the community aspect. If profit is your primary reason for joining WW, this may not be the collective for you.

Applications are not currently open. You will not get a response from us if you fill out the form at this time.

Thanks for submitting! You will be contacted by January 11th in regards to your application

Comic Quick Pick

To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.